Re: [xmlblaster] i got a question about Global in cpp client

Hi,
I made the Global copy constructor public (the code is on the cvs). Note
that you are responsible for the management of the "copy" Global. You
must ensure in your code to delete this "copy" Global before the
mananged Global (i.e. the one which you get with getInstance).

Saluti
Michele

--
Michele Laghi
mailto:laghi at swissinfo.org
tel. +46 8 7492952 / mob. +46 70 4103964
http://eclettic.tripod.com
http://www.xmlBlaster.org