Re: Re: Re: [xmlblaster] i got a question about Global in cpp client

pikaiyuan,hello!

	There only has definition of your copy constructor,where
is your implementation?
    And the private global is a static pointer,even if you define the
copy constructor, a static pointer means that it is single in the memory.

pikaiyuan
pikaiyuan at 163.com
2004-05-26