Re: [xmlblaster] Server exception

Marcel Ruff wrote:
David Kerry wrote:

Hi,

I've been trying out the latest cvs code of xmlblaster and the
following error got thrown out into the log.

After this, one of our clients started misbehaving as well
and restarting didn't seem to help (the server thought the
client was still logged in - the session was never disconnected).

Hi David,

this looks like a bug.
Is it reproducable?
Could you please send to me directly the complete log file,
if possible a stack dump and xml dump
and a description of the publishQos and subscriber involved?

thanks

Marcel

David,

is it possible that you updated xmlBlaster to 0.903 and
worked on old data (from persistent messages in DB)
from a previous xmlBlaster release?

regards,