[xmlblaster] Native client plugin registration

I've written a native client plugin as per (http://xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/engine.runlevel.howto.html)

but I don't want it to be loaded at all times, in particular when running some unit tests. Is it possible to use the serverArgs array approach (EmbeddedXmlBlaster.startXmlBlaster(serverArgs)) to selectively load my plugin during testing instead of adding it to xmlBlasterPlugins.xml? If so, how would I pass the init parameters that are contained in the xmlBlasterPlugins attribute elements?

Robert