Re: [xmlblaster] Problems checking out jutils from CVS

Mark Jentz wrote:
Hi all,

I am having trouble getting the source for jutils from CVS. I got xmlBlaster ok, but when I try to get jutils I recieve the following:

cvs -d :pserver:reader at jutils.org:/opt/cvsroot co jutilsBlaster
cvs checkout: Updating src/java/org/jutils
cvs checkout: failed to create lock directory for `/opt/cvsroot/jutils/src/java/org/jutils' (/opt/cvsroot/jutils/src/java/org/jutils/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs checkout: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/opt/cvsroot/jutils/src/java/org/jutils'
cvs [checkout aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Ok, is fixed now, try:

cvs -d :pserver:reader at jutils.org:/opt/cvsroot co jutils