Re: [xmlblaster] question about connect method in xmlBlasterAccess.cpp

pikaiyuan wrote:
> Hi, everyone
>
> 	I got a question in xmlBlasterAccess class in cpp client codes.
> You created default callback server in both publisher and subscriber
> (we adjust somebody is publisher or subscriber by reference of I_callback),
> but in java code, you created default callback server only in subscriber.
> why? Is it a bug?

C++
 // The default callback with 'this'
 xmlBlasterAccess.connect(qos, this);

 // A specific callback with 'callback' for each subscribe
 xmlBlasterAccess.subscribe(const SubscribeKey& key,
                  const SubscribeQos& qos, I_Callback *callback=0);

Java:
 // The default callback with 'this'
 xmlBlasterAccess.connect(qos, this);

 // A specific callback for each subscribe
 xmlBlasterAccess.subscribe(sk, sq, new I_Callback() {
   public String update(String cbSessionId,
                 UpdateKey updateKey, byte[] content, UpdateQos updateQos) {
   });

The C++ and the Java client API is similar,
what is the bug you mention?