Re: Re: [xmlblaster] question about connect method in xmlBlasterAccess.cpp

Marcel Ruff,hello!

	I find our modify maybe is useless for this reason:
a callback address is forced created when connectqos has been declared
(in connectqos.cpp line 41), and then xmlBlaster server will report the warning
with the message "[2004-9-14 16:17:26 WARN  Thread-128 HandleRequest-/node/home] Ignoring
unknown data '/' from client 192.168.20.223:2260 -> 192.168.20.223:3412 request: 'GET / HTTP/1.1'".
    Do you any good idea?

Thanks for your help.

pikaiyuan
pikaiyuan at 163.com