[xmlblaster] burstMode

Is there a config option to turn off burst mode?

Right now, I have to do it programmatically:

  // connect
  mConnection = mGlob.getXmlBlasterAccess();
  ConnectQos connectQos = new ConnectQos(mGlob);
  CallbackAddress cb = new CallbackAddress(mGlob);
  // turn off burstMode!
  cb.setCollectTime(0);
  connectQos.addCallbackAddress(cb);
  ConnectReturnQos returnQos = mConnection.connect(connectQos, this);

What would be really nice is if I could do this from a properties file.  I
tried all of the following settings, and none of them seem to work!

dispatch/callback/plugin/socket/collectTime=3
dispatch/callback/plugin/socket/burstMode.collectTime=3
dispatch/callback/plugin/socket/burstMode/collectTime=3

queue/callback/collectTime=3
queue/callback/burstMode.collectTime=3
queue/callback/burstMode/collectTime=3

queue/callback/socket/collectTime=3
queue/callback/socket/burstMode.collectTime=3
queue/callback/socket/burstMode/collectTime=3

queue/callback/plugin/socket/collectTime=3
queue/callback/plugin/socket/burstMode.collectTime=3
queue/callback/plugin/socket/burstMode/collectTime=3

dispatch/callback/plugin/socket/collectTime=3
dispatch/callback/maxEntries=12

....also, how do I set maxEntries?  I cannot do this from CallbackAddress,
apparently.

Thanks,
Andrew