Re: [xmlblaster] c++ client handle leak ?

Quartier, Nicolas wrote:
Hi Marcel,

I tried everyhting you suggested, but with no success.
Boundschecker reports the same problems.
Even when running the SubscribeDemo.exe (c++ demo),
I see the number of handles increasing (in windows task manager).

Since I'm on win2000, I tried also on a winXP machine, but also
with no success.

I tried glowcode, but it also did not show a problem.

I'll continue to look for a solution ...

Hi Nicolas,

i have now added a missing pthread_cond_destroy()
which looks very much to fix your problem reported.

Marcel

Kind regards, Nicolas.