Re: [xmlblaster] RE: Installing the ActiveX Bridge

Dupuy, Robert wrote:
Thank you all for any help you may have been about to send, but I did
get a successful build message just now.

I had to copy midl.exe from the visual c++ disks, copy over the
oaidl.dll (and other includes)...set up an include path.   Set my path
to point to the cl.exe and related dll's on the vc7, stuff like that.

Anyway...appears like I may be ready to roll...haven't fired up any code
yet...thats next.

Could you please send me the steps necessary with your setup
(with enough details about your environment) so i will add
it to our requirement page,

thanks