[xmlblaster] [Newbie]log dynamicaly xmlBlaster into a browser

Hi,

First, scuse me for my approximative english... I'll try to be clear.

I am a new user of xmlBlaster. I would like to print the log into a browser (and dynamicaly if it is possible). For that, I am trying to do what is explained here http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/util.log.plugin.html and hope I'm in the good way :/

When I recompile xmlBlaster, I have an error I don't understand:

    [javac] Compiling 617 source files to C:\JAVA\xmlBlaster\build.tmp\classes
    [javac] C:\JAVA\xmlBlaster\build.tmp\src\xmlBlaster\log\xmlBlaster\Log4jDevi
ceFactory.java:12: log.xmlBlaster.Log4jDeviceFactory is not abstract and does no
t override abstract method shutdown() in org.xmlBlaster.util.plugin.I_Plugin
    [javac] public class Log4jDeviceFactory implements I_LogDeviceFactory {
    [javac]        ^
    [javac] Note: * uses or overrides a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    [javac] 1 error

If somebody have a better idea or a solution I would be happy ;)

Good evening,
Claire