[xmlblaster] Multiple sessions

Hi,

I'm developping a Message Oriented CAD groupware..
I'd like to have several simultaneous sessions, that is to say, i'd like to have a collaborative CAD environment but with several scenes.
Users would have to log in to a given session an then all events would be broadcasted to every user in that session... but i'd like a single xmlBlaster Server to provide several sessions...

Is this mechanism built in or do i have to put a session ID and do XPath subscribes based on it?

Regards,

Nelson Silva

P.S: A XML binding library would be a majour addon for your project as this has been one of our main problems. Something that would take a description like JiBX's and create C++ classes....