Re: [xmlblaster] Java and Batik versions

Hi Paul,

thanks for the feedback.
Did you test java only or some C or C++ clients as well?

best regards
Marcel

Paul Wujek wrote:
I have done some of my own testing, on Linux (Mandrake 10.1) x86-32 bit.

This testing was to verify that I could update to the latest versions of
Batik (1.6) and Sun's JDK (1.5_03) without any problems.

This note is just to let the list know that this configuration seems to
work properly (within my demo application).

The only wrinkle encountered was that to run from batik-squiggle it is
necessary to change the Java security policy by opening Edit/Properties
and the Security tab within the window then to un-check 'Enforce Secure
Scripting'.