From: owner-xmlblaster at server.xmlblaster.org
[mailto:owner-xmlblaster at server.xmlblaster.org] On Behalf Of Marcel Ruff
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 4:57 PM
To: xmlblaster at server.xmlblaster.org
Subject: Re: [xmlblaster] client stops receiving messages

Marshall Shapiro wrote:

Marcel,

The session is not persistent. Neither are the subscriptions. (I believe)
the messages are also not persistent. Most have a very short lifetime. (The
idea is to deliver to those listening and get rid of it). (I didn't
implement all the clients so I can't be 100% sure that no client is
mistakenly publishing persistent messages, but I don't think so).

I'm not using a database, just flat files for storage. Is that a problem?

You have configured the default HSQL DB for persistency?:

  StoragePlugin[JDBC][1.0]=${JdbcStorage[HSQLDatabaseEngine]}
  QueuePlugin[JDBC][1.0]=${JdbcStorage[HSQLDatabaseEngine]}

What do you store in flat files?