Re: [xmlblaster] about callback after connect

Cyrille Giquello wrote:

Hello,

is it possible to declare a callback to xmlBlaster after the connect() call.

I know to declare the callback in the connect Qos. I've read the interface.subscribe but no callback stuff possible in the Qos.

How can I do if need to declare a callback later ? Is it possible ?

You can send a reconnect (just another connect with a callback) and the existing session will reconfigure to use the new callback.

Can we have multiple callback server ?

No. One connection has zero or one callback. If you need three callbacks you need to login three times.

regards,
Marcel

Hope that my question is clear enough ...

Thanks
cyrille.