Re: [xmlblaster] have we to "unsubscribe" before "disconnect" ?

Marcel Ruff wrote:

Cyrille Giquello wrote:

Is it clean if a client call disconnect without previously unsubscribed ?
Is XmlBlaster destroy/kill/cleanup all client's subscribtion ?

Is it a good way to do that, or is this recommanded to unsubscribe before disconnecting ?

Just call disconnect(), xmlBlaster takes care on everything,

Nice !

Somewhere in my head I was shure of that behavior because xmlBlaster's developpers make our life easiest !!

bye
cyrille.