[xmlblaster] doc about topic configuration

Hello,

Is there other place where I can find explanation about topic
configuration ?

For the moment, I found 2 requirements : interface.publish and
engine.message.lifecycle

In requirement interface.publish I can read some examples like :
<qos>
  <!-- Administration: configure the topic on first publish (optional) -->
  <topic readonly='false' destroyDelay='30000' createDomEntry='true'>
     <persistence relating='msgUnitStore' maxEntries='1000'
maxBytes='4000'/>
     <queue relating='history' type='CACHE' version='1.0'
               maxEntries='1000' maxBytes='4000'/>
  </topic>
</qos>
In requirement engine.message.lifecycle there are other informations.

Is there other place where I can find explanation about topic
configuration ?
Or a place with all elements and attributes explaned ?

Thanks
cyrille

<http://www.xmlBlaster.org> <http://www.xmlBlaster.org>