Re: [xmlblaster] small fix regarding classloader

P Balu wrote:
Hi!

As I was going to deploy an application using Java WebStart,
xmlBlaster threw a ClassCastException right at the beginning. I
tracked down the problem and made a small patch. A ClassLoader object
was cast to URLClassLoader, and didn't consider that it may not be run
as a standalone app like normally it would. Check out my attachment.

regards,
Balázs Póka

Yes, your patch looks much more defensive, i have applied it and committed it to the current svn,

thanks for this,
Marcel