Re: [xmlblaster] What happened to the "receive" method?

Hi Chris,
in fact the method receive is a new method which was not supported
before. It is now available but currently still only in the svn sources.
The API on the homepage is already basing on these sources. If you are
currently using a release please check out the svn.

Regards
Michele