[xmlblaster] [newbie] Mail communication

Hello

I tried to setup a mail communication with xmlBlaster. I followed your howto. James is working and tested with thunderbird an the provided stand alone apps.
then I launched xmlBlaster with the plugins conf provided and nothing happens when sending mail (always with thunderbird). I can retrieve the mail with the standalone pop3 client provided which uses the same parameters as xmlBlaster (concerning address and account).

Apart from that, is there any possible way to make a mail to xxx communication? like someone sending an email message  with an XML document object that would be parsed in a Java application.

thank you

martin