Re: [xmlblaster] give jmxremote port as a property

br wrote:
Hello,

can someone tell me how to specify a port for jmx

java -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=1097 ...

when starting xmlBlaster as Win32 service.

I tried to give it as property in the xmlBlaster.properties file, as
something like

xmlBlaster/jmx/rmi/port=1097

without success.
This is not enough.
This jmx is a feature of the java virtual machine, and the JVM does not know our xmlBlaster.properties.

Please set it in wrapper.conf:

wrapper.java.additional.1=-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=1097

(adjust the '.1' if you have other system properties already)

Thanks, Bjoern