Re: [xmlblaster] concurrency problems, double-checked-locking encountered

Hi!

thanks for this feedback, we gonna' fix it,

Good, give it some thought.
I've already deployed a modified version, with most of these idioms (found in other classes as well) replaced by appropiate synchronization. (I used "codestyle" (eclipse-cs plugin) to detect the DCL idiom.)
Also, I found potential errors in the Timeout and SocketDriver classes. I have augmented all the unsynchronized cross-thread communication variables with volatile. I hope this helps. If you'd like a patch, you can have it. I probably will have to test for a long time...

regards,
Balázs