[xmlblaster] question about Server Side Security Plugin

Hi,

I'm using Xmlblaster 1.3 and I implemented my own Security plugin.

So I have a class which implements the interface I_Session.
This class check that the login/password of each client.

When the login and or the password of a client are not good, I will like
to display the IP address of the client which
tried to connect to the server.

So, my question is from the method "public String init(I_SecurityQos
securityQos)" is there a way to know the IP address of the client
which is trying to connect to the server ?

Thanks,

Xavier.