Re: [xmlblaster] xmlblaster.net renewed for 1 year

Heinrich Götzger a écrit :
Bonjour monsieur Cyrille,

this sounds great, thanks for your support.

Btw, we will get a new IP-Address (again) and a new location for the
server in the next couple of days, I'll inform you as soon as I know the
details.
No problem, I stay on line.
But prefer my private email because I do not read xmlBlaster's list every day (I'm sad about that).

Cheers
Cyrille.