[xmlblaster] Deliver-once semantics and synchronous message query

Hello. I'm just figuring out how to put xmlBlaster to work in a
project and I've never used it before, so please excuse what might be
a newbie question.

The engine.callback requirement mentions a guarantee to deliver
messages only once. The thing is that I'd prefer to not use callback
mode, but rather only use the synchronous get() method (over xmlrpc)
to poll for messages. That way I don't have to set up an xmlrpc
server. So can I get deliver-once semantics using synchronous polling
too?

Thanks.