[xmlblaster] Problem to publish several message under the same oid topic

Hi,
I am a newbie to XMLBlaster and I am actually trying to figure how it's
works. I have take a look to the different HelloWorld examples.

The Java code :

PublishQos publishQos = new PublishQos(global);
publishQos.addClientProperty("Name", "Henri");
publishQos.addClientProperty("Age", 25);

PublishKey publishKey = new PublishKey(global,"Test");

MsgUnit[] msgUnits = new MsgUnit[3];

MsgUnit msgUnit1 = new MsgUnit(publishKey, "<Transaction id=\"1\" />",
publishQos);
msgUnits[0] = msgUnit1;

MsgUnit msgUnit2 = new MsgUnit(publishKey, "<Transaction id=\"2\" />",
publishQos);
msgUnits[1] = msgUnit2;

MsgUnit msgUnit3 = new MsgUnit(publishKey, "<Transaction id=\"3\" />",
publishQos);
msgUnits[2] = msgUnit3;

xmlBlasterAccess.publishArr(msgUnits);

When I use the graphical tools to execute the XPATH query //key, I only
get the message with the content of the Transaction with the id 3. And
when I look into my postgresql database I have only one entry into the
table. Why one entry when I have try to publish 3 messages ?

Thanks in advance for any explanation,
Louis