[xmlblaster] Persistent msg caching without previous connection

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to force the caching of persistent messages on the client side without having previously established a connection to a server? I am trying to implement an asynchronous client gathering events which are published to a central server. However, this client might be started before the server (hence the caching), whenever the server is started, the client then connect automatically to the server (no problem here) and the cached messages should be then sent to the server. The problem is that if the client has not already connected to a server, it is not possible to publish messages (exception is: errorCode=user.notConnected).  Have I missed something here, since the persistent connection + persistent PublishQos work fine after an initial connection ?

Thanks in advance -- Christian