Re: [xmlblaster] losing some pub/sub messaging w/ -protocol XMLRPC (but not w/ -protocol SOCKET)

Michele Laghi wrote:
trying to reproduce the error, got the situation that when a client is
killed its session contiunes to live on the server side. When the client
comes again with the same port it gets also the other sessions messages.

Michele:

I don't quite see the "punch line" in your email (sorry if I missed it.) Is there some error in xmlBlaster or in the way that I was using it in my tests?

Gautam