[xmlblaster] Re: Http Applet Client

Sorry posted earlier before finishing my thoughts.

Second problem is that if I try to build the javaMe client using xmlblaster/build j2me I get various compiler exceptions which look like missing jars for the wireless toolkit. Seems reasonable since I haven't setup any paths for this; I'm wondering if there is any additional doc that I'm missing to get these samples up and running?

Environment is Windows, current Ant, JDK 1.6.0_20, Firefox 3.6.4.

Thx,