Re: [xmlblaster] any java program ?

Quoting "K. J." <kevinsmbox at gmail.com>:
I want to try some open source java programs (publish/subscribe behavior) that
can run on xmlbalster.
Would you direct me to any url or svn that I can take a look at for my MOM
research?

There are some demos included in the code.

Middleware is generally used when someone has a pretty sophisticated application; I'm not aware of many Open Source applications that use MOM [or at least not XMLBlaster, there are some that use RabbitMQ]. Mostly MOMs get used to build proprietary or at least site-specific applications.