[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ANNOUNCE: xmlBlaster release 0.72
release 0.72 is out!
Changes for 0.72 [Feb.1, 2000]
- Support for new QoS tag <ForceQueuing /> in PtP style.
* Without this flag, a message published to a client which is not
logged in throws an exception.
* Using this flag, the message will be queued by xmlBlaster
until the client logs in. On login, all queued messages
are sent to the client immediately.
- Added some simple console input mode, to control xmlBlaster
Type <?> and <Enter> when xmlBlaster is running to get help.
- Extended control panel GUI to support
* dumping of xmlBlaster internal state
* clearing the logging window
* toggle from control panel GUI to console mode and back again
- Bug fixed for subscribe with oid and later publish of this message.
The BigXmlDom was not updated properly.
- Added support for <qos><Readonly /></qos>,
where only the first publish is accepted.
- Added logging redirection to file,
use on command line "-?" to query possible parameters.
- Bug fixed for multiple login (without logout) and PtP messages.
- Bug fixed for multiple <isDurable> messages.
- Added missing FileDriver.erase().
- Two bug fixes with unSubscribe() calls for previous XPATH
ruff at swand.lake.de