HTTP / EMAIL / FTP / WAP tunneling proposal

Hi,

Marcel invited me to make a SOAP sample for the message he sent to the
mailing list this week.
Here the message sample from Marcel:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xmlBlaster method="publish" sessionId="12aa3z45X"
                   xmlns="http://www.xmlBlaster.org";>
   <key oid="myMessageId" contentType="text/plain">
      <!-- Some user specified meta information for this content
             which is queryabe with XPATH -->
   </key>
   <content link="" xmlns="">
      <!<CDATA[ Hello world ]]>
   </content>
   <qos>
      <!-- Some quality of service tags, to control xmlBlaster -->
      <isDurable />
   </qos>
</xmlBlaster>

Here the message how it could look like with SOAP for the HTTP tunneling:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<SOAP:Envelope
   xmlns:SOAP="urn:schemas-xmlsoap-org:soap.v1" >
   <SOAP:Body>
      <xmlBlaster:publish
         xmlns:xmlBlaster="urn:uuid:[IOR to the xmlBlaster]">
         <MessageUnit>
            <xmlKey>oid="myMessageId" contentType="text/plain"</xmlKey>
            <content>Hello world</content>
         </MessageUnit>
         <qos></qos>
      </xmlBlaster.publish>
   </SOAP:Body>
</SOAP:Envelope>

I'm really not sure. I read some information from the web about this topic
and tried it to transfer it to the xmlBlaster requirements. We should make
some tests about it.

This sample only stress the HTTP tunneling proposal. For the other
requirements we need special plugins which compile the input source (EMAIL,
FTP or WAP). My be we could use the format of the SOAP message.

If anyone have some knowledge about SOAP please feel free to correct me or
give some additional imput. This would be fine.

cu
Peter Roth
peter.roth at technidata.de