XmlBlaster Reference Online Guide

Hi,

i just added a first "XmlBlaster Reference Online Guide"
Visit it on http://www.xmlBlaster.org under the 'Doc'
section.

It is generated automatically from our XML requirement
files in the directory xmlBlaster/doc/requirements.

Many features are still missing, but it is a starting point.

Tonight i had a really nice dream:

If every core developer would document his new feature
with a xml requirement file, our online reference manual
would be more complete (James, Michele, Konrad, Peter?)

Read xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/README how to do it,
it is simple :-)

thanks,

Marcel Ruff
ruff at swand.lake.de