Native interface for xmlBlaster added

Hi,

there is now a native interface for xmlBlaster (cvs only).
It is called

  org.xmlBlaster.protocol.I_XmlBlaster

The protocols to access xmlBlaster are now
completly pluggable, see

  org.xmlBlaster.protocol.I_Driver

to access xmlBlaster and

  org.xmlBlaster.protocol.I_CallbackDriver

to callback to clients. You/We need to implement
these interfaces with new protocols like email.

The implemented drivers need to be added
to xmlBlaster.properties, the key you specify there
is the same which you supply on login with your qos.
Default are the CorbaDrivers which you know already.

I will add a requirement docu describing these features later.

cu

Marcel

PS: I'm on holiday the next week.

--