The persistant Message

Hello All:
The xmlBlaster is very interesting, but I'd like to ask one question:
I have a server which will run xmlBlaster server. I also have several
clients.
One of the clients is mainly used to publish different kinds of message.
But I can not sure other clients will always conenct to the network.

For example, client a,b,c,d.
Client a published a message. Client b seems interested to this message, but
it do not connect to the network. Is there any method that when Client b
connect to the network (say, 2 days later), it can get all the messages
during these 2 days?

Thanks.

Jonathan.