Re: Performance comparison of CORBA/RMI/XML-RPC in xmlBlaster

Budi Wiyono wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I'm interesting with XML-RPC support in xmlBlaster.
> Any good example / tutorial related to this topics ?
>
> 1. There are no XML-RPC examples in xmlBlaster Rel 0_7_8.

Yes, you need to use cvs.
(I think it is time to make a new release).

> 2. I Cannot compile /demo/javaclients/xmlrpc/XmlRpcHttpClient.java from CVS
> download.

This is not ported to the new client libs yet.
(I want to make this as a low level XML-RPC demo one day).
But you don't need this client.
ANY java client can run now with XML-RPC when specifying

   -client.protocol XML-RPC

on command line e.g.

   java javaclients.ClientSub -client.protocol XML-RPC

If you want XML-RPC as default, put

   client.protocol=XML-RPC

into your xmlBlaster.property

If you are interested in the low level XML-RPC hacking stuff
look into

   xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/protocol/xmlrpc
and
   xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/client/protocol/xmlrpc

regards Marcel

--
Marcel Ruff
ph: +49 7556 96780