Re: gnu autoconf

Nikolai Devereaux wrote:

> MR> I am not shure which is the best way to go.
> MR>
> MR> Ant is sufficient for pure java.
>
> I'm doing all of my development on a Windows machine, running cygwin.  I've
> never been able to get either make or ant to work properly.  I've tried
> running ANT in a cmd window, assuming a complete Windows environment, and
> that didn't work.  I've also tried changing my environment variables and
> running ant in the cygwin/bash shell, and it didn't work there either.

That is strange that ant does not work on your standard Windows
installation. Some weeks ago i fell over a Win machine
downloaded xmlBlaster zip, unzipped it, checked JAVA_HOME
and typed

   build.bat all

which worked fine out of the box.
What are the error messages with ant on Windows?

Marcel Ruff
mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de
http://www.lake.de/home/lake/swand/
http://www.xmlBlaster.org