Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Sending Objects?

Does XMLBlaster send objects or just XML?
thanks,
Mark

I think, xmlBlaster manage only XML messages. So, perhaps you have to encapsulate en XML view of your object, then extract back for instanciation.

Perhaps some library exists
that can create a XML form of object
in Standard way like SOAP or XML-Rpc without their transport support ?

Cyrille

xmlBlaster sends its content as a "byte[]", "blob" or "any" (in CORBA jargon) or "unsigned char[]" (in C/C++).
So you can send anything in the content, for example Java objects
gif images, xml strings, numbers, Python scripts, toaster, washing machines, a bottle of beer (to my destination please) ...

The key is a string only, containing xml markup meta information about
what is lurking aroung in its content.

regards,

Marcel Ruff
mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de