Re: [xmlblaster-devel] XPath filter

Peter Antman wrote:

On 25 Sep, Marcel Ruff wrote:

Peter Antman wrote:

Hi,
I have written an XPath based I_Access filter. No rocket science, but
quite handy to have if you have many types of XML content beeing
published and.

1. Do not want to place the XML content in the key
2. Do not want all XPath queries beeing placed against all published
 messages.

With it you may subsribe on an exact oid, and only messages with that
OID will be matched against the XPathFilter.

Do you want it in the XmlBlaster source tree? Now I have it in
org.xmlBlaster.engine.mime.xpath.

(Its based on the Jaxen XPath engine, so three more jars has to be added
to XmlBlaster.

//Peter

It is good idea to have an XPath content filter similar to the regex plugin.

The 3 additional jars - how big are they?

[pra at pra lib]$ ls -l xpath/
total 204
-rw-rw-r-- 1 pra pra 160967 Sep 25 10:10 jaxen-core.jar
-rw-rw-r-- 1 pra pra 13707 Sep 25 10:10 jaxen-dom.jar
-rw-rw-r-- 1 pra pra 23563 Sep 25 10:11 saxpath.jar

OK, not too big.

Should we stuff it into a "lib/mimeXpath" directory and specify
them to the plugin when loaded  like:

MimeAccessPlugin[XPathFilter][1.0]=org.xmlBlaster.engine.mime.xpath.XPathFileter,classpath=mimeXpath/jaxen.jar:mimeXpath/xy.jar

I tried that when running the testsuite with only the new TestXPathSubscribeFilter, but it did not work at all. Got a strange and basically untracable Linkade exception on DocumentBuilderFactory, wich is not even part of the new jar-files.

Ahh, the classloader seems to have problems ...

This classloader approach works fine with the soap plugin (only very experimental)
so we should be able to solve it for your plugin as well?!

Marcel

Is it possible to reuse the lib/ant/xalan.jar ??

Nope.

//Peter

Marcel