[xmlblaster-devel] I cant even understand my own emails

Hi Michele,

Sorry,

>Though 1 out of 5 the background connection has not been reestablished
>and

What I've attempted to say here is (1 out of 5 attempts) I will still get
the last assert on the last attempt to subscribe.

The perhaps needs to be some sort of state held with the I_ConnectionHandler
interface. To know when the connection has been restored or not. I can see a
timer is not going to always work as an example.

Apologies

Martin