Re: [xmlblaster-devel] ldbc

You are exactly right...

ldbc tries to use decimal(20,2) even when
given a mapping of decimal(20)...
bigint = decimal(20,2)
float = decimal(20,2)

No way of parsing decimal(20,0)...
The comma breaks the variable parsing in xmlBlaster.

Anyway the default for decimal(20) is supposed to
be decimal(20, 0) according to what I have read...
In practise it is as above (20,2).

MySQL is having similar problems with ldbc's mapping...

It sort of stuffs things up with a decimal point in there...

hsqldb was the only one that did work properly.

Will keep working at it...

I have already patched one bug in ldbc I expect I need to
figure out the mappings... I had a look and its very confusing.

Parsers, Lexers and adaptors...

Regards

Michele Laghi wrote:
OOps,
I believe I missunderstood your last email. I assumed the problem was in hasqldb since that was a well known issue. The problem in postgres is new to me. I would guess that the mapping of BIGINT made in ldbc to postgres is somehow buggy.

Ciao
Michele