Re: [xmlblaster-devel] xmlBlaster as MDB in jboss

Hi,
long time no see ;-)

I would guess that that particular examples does not work anymore, since
both the XmlBlaster API have changed, and perhaps some deployment stuff
in JBoss 3.0/3.2. But I do use the pattern described there (in
production), with an XmlBlaster from november last year in JBoss 3.0.

So, I do not know if something in later versions of XmlBlaster has
broken the JCA resource adapter, but I would guess not.

By the way, Instant News is now live, with a wonderfully performing
XmlBlaster under the hood: http://direkt.sydsvenskan.se

Unfortunately I have steped on a bugg in SubjectInfo (non sync on
iteration) that seems hard to fix, so I will probably have to do a new
integration round with the latest XmlBlaster. You will probably hear
from me the next couple of weeks ;-)

//Peter

tor 2003-08-21 klockan 21.13 skrev Marcel Ruff:
> Hi Peter Antman,
>
> i just fell over your MDB desciption at
>
>     http://jboss.sourceforge.net/doc-24/ch06s20.html
>
> Is this still functional with a current xmlBlaster release?
>
> thanks
>
> Marcel
Peter Antman	Chief Technology Officer, Development
Technology in Media, Box 34105 100 26 Stockholm
WWW: http://www.tim.se	WWW: http://www.backsource.org
Email: pra at tim.se
Phone: +46-(0)8-506 381 11 Mobile: +46-(0)704 20 58 11