Re: [xmlblaster-devel] LOCAL not working?

Peter Antman wrote:

I generally think that XmlBlaster have a problem with lookups and naming: that has been strapped into the Global, but also makes these stuffs tightly coupled to each others.

Even more generally: I would love to see a new/other container
architecture for XmlBlaster, based on the IoC(3) pattern, and/or JMX
(http://www.picocontainer.org/)

I was planning to test such a revision, but sort of stumbled on all the
different behaviours of the plugins (some are plugins, some are
factories, and some are dynamicly configured factories....)

I had a look at the picocontainer and at a first glance it seems pretty strightforward to use.

Michele