[xmlblaster-devel] subscription questions

Two problems:

1) newestFirst for me doesn't seem to work using an xml-rpc interface
from Python. I'm trying this:

    # Subscribe to the subscription channel
    blaster.subscribe("<key oid='respository.subscription'/>",
        """
        <qos>
            <subscribe id='_subId:slemail_2'/>
            <persistent/>
            <history newestFirst='false' numEntries='-1'/>
        </qos>
        """
        )

on a topic configured like this:

    # Publish an administrative command to configure the topic
    blaster.publish(xmlKey, "",
        <!-- Configure the topic on first publish -->
        <topic readonly='false'><msgDistributor
typeVersion='ConsumableQueue,1.0'/>
            <persistence relating='msgUnitStore' maxEntries='1000'
maxBytes='1048576'/>
            <queue relating='history' type='CACHE' version='1.0'
maxEntries='1000' maxBytes='1048576'/>
        </topic>
        </qos>""")

and the historical messages are always listed in newestFirst order.

2) unSubscribe is supposed to take the subscriptionId that was returned
by subscribe.

The documentation here
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/interface.unSubscribe.html states:

xmlKeystring The XML encoded key containing the subscriptionId

Whenever I unSubscribe using the subscriptionId for the above
subscription I get an error:

[Jun 10, 2005 2:29:26 PM WARN  Thread-5
RequestBroker-/node/xmlBlaster_127_0_0_2_3412] UnSubscribe on unknown
topic [_subId:slemail_2] is ignored

But if I unsubscribe using the topic key it works fine.

Am I right to use the topic key or is the documentation right and I'm
doing something else wrong?

Thanks,
Ross