[xmlblaster-devel] How we can instantiate TopicHandler and RequestBroker.

Good morning everybody:
OK .. Today I have two questions:
1 - I am wondering if I can work with TopicHandler Class, I have tried to use it but unfortunately I couldn't instantiate it successfully !!! so how I can do this. I think it will be the best way to deal with all message units with the same OID !!!

2 - What if I want to get RequestBroker instance, and do operations such as getClients, getTopics, getTopicsList and getMessageHandlerFromOid etc....  ???

Please if there are examples how to do that it will be great... ??

Best Regards
ARGHAD