Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Get connection states of connected nodes...

Matthew Sargent wrote:
Marcel,

Thanks! I will play with it! It looks like it will work. We do not yet run
under Java 5, so I guess I will need to move there to support the JMX
stuff...
Hmm, operations like

  j org.xmlBlaster:nodeClass=node,node="frodo"/action=usage

works fine with JDK1.4 (calls correctly the usage() method) but not the getters, no clue yet ...

On the other hand the command you need works with a message oid

   "__cmd:client/sam/session/1/?connectionState "

over your SSL, so for your case you have the solution already with JDK 1.4
(http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/admin.messages.html)

Marcel
Matt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcel Ruff" <mr at marcelruff.info>