[xmlblaster-devel] get, qos/history/ at numEntries=1 returns 2!

Maybe I misunderstand how this is supposed to work but ..

my server publishes a message unit via xpath key with lifetime=60000

I really only want one such message to exist at any given time. The server keeps
publishing the same message every 15 seconds or so, like a watchdog timer.

I can't find the publish qos setting that makes sure there's only one such
message unit in xmlblaster at any given time.

The publishOneway Qos looks like this:

anyway, I'm hooking up a nagios script to check to see if this key exists, so I do a
get, with this qos:

<qos>
  <content>false</content>
<history newestFirst="true" numEntries="1"/>
</qos>

But I get back 2 entries every time, and they come back
oldest first, not newestFirst.

(that is, the one with the lowest remainingLife comes first)

1. What qos setting do I use to make sure there's only one message unit pending
at any given time?

2. why is the history portion of the qos in the get request being ignored?

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com