[xmlblaster-devel] FailSafe Problem...

Hallo Marcel:

I have one publisher and one subscriber, and xmlBlaster is running, I configured both publisher and subscriber to work in fail safe mode, I tried the following scenarios:
1- I disconnected the media --> Reconnect again --> everything back to work correctly
2- I shutdown the xmlBlaster --> start it again --> publisher reconnected successfully and re-started publishing messages, the subscriber reconnected successfully but the subscription is removed.
In the second case I tried to re-subscribe again in the method reachedAlive() in subscriber side, but when I did this I got two subscription and I received the messages twice

So how we can solve this problem??

Arghad