Problem in Installation

I installed the "xmlBlaster version 0.79a".

I am getting an error message when  start the "XMLBlaster" using the
"Windows - Installation instructions".
The errors shown are as follows
1) No value for sax.parser property (java.lang.NullPointerException) raised.
2) "Warning" (Cannot access naming Service CorbaDriver.NoNameService).
3) Main: id=Driver.Noinit reason=Initializing of driver Jdbc driver failed
(Error while sax parsing)

I am not able to use the "jaco" script file also because
"java.lang.NullPointerException" raised.
I have JDk1.3 installed.
 I have copied the orb.properties file to "jdk_home\jre\lib\" directory.
 I created the xmlBlaster.properties and jacorb.properties file from the
"xmlBlaster_home\config" direcory and copied the same to "xmlBlaster_home"
directory.

Expecting an early reply from this Forum.
Thanking you in advance

Ramnath
---