Re: xmlblaster in the real world. Newbie questions.

Juan Carlos Coruña wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I'm new to this mailing list, and I'm trying to learn more about xmlblaster to find out if we can applicate it to an e-commerce system.
> I will test xmlblaster, but now I'm curious about the xmlblaster installations and have a few cuestions:
>
> -Anyone knows the number of xmlblaster production installations?

I know of one commercial installation,
xmlBlaster is the MOM for a server cluster,
serving agents with specific plugin drivers, running on each host.

> -Are there descriptions of these installations?
> -Is there anybody developing a python-corba demo?
> -And what about a zope (http://www.zope.org) product to talk to xmlblaster?
> -Performance comparision table (MSMQ, MQSeries,...)?

i have no idea about your other questions.

regards,

Marcel Ruff
mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de
http://www.lake.de/home/lake/swand/